Everest Single Pass Straps are made of high quality, premium seat belt nylon, and available in specific colorways intended to complement a wide variety of popular watch models. Everest Nato-Style Straps are extremely durable, fashionable, and comfortable and will fit most watches with 20mm or 22mm lug width. All Everest Nato-Style Straps come with a stylish 316L stainless steel buckle for ultimate comfort, style, and security.
The colorway of this single-pass nato-style strap is a classic Army Green color that will perfectly accent any watch. Recommended pairings: IWC Spitfire, Rolex Vintage Submariner, and Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical
How to Install Your Watch Band
- Use a spring bar tool to remove your current watch strap or bracelet by removing the pins or spring bars that hold your current bracelet or band on the watch case.
- Re-install the spring bars or pins to the watch case. Now, take your new Bezel and Barrel strap and notice that the strap loops through one of the keepers. Remove the "tongue" of the strap from that keeper.
- The strap's buckle side will be on the 12 o'clock side of the watch. Slide the "tongue" of the strap through the 12 o'clock side of the watch case. The strap should slide into the lugs perfectly and sit in between the spring bars and the watch case itself.
- Take the strap's "tongue" that remains and slide it through the 6 o'clock side of the watch case. The strap should slide again in between the watch case and the spring bar.
- Push the watch case up to the strap, in the direction of the 12 o'clock marker.
- The loop or keeper that is hanging out the rear of the case of the watch must be attached back to ensure the watch stays in position, so slide the tongue of the strap through the keeper you originally took it out of.